The village of Ndroq is located in the valley traversed by the Erzen River, in the middle of the highway that connects Tirana with Durrës. The old village is further south. Its neighborhoods rise above a cluster of olive-covered hills. The castle rises above the dominant hill (387 m above sea level). The largest neighborhood, according to the traces, was Varoshi, southeast of the castle. In the surrounding hills lie other neighborhoods.
1. The meeting point will be on Kavaja street at the place called “21 Dhjetori”. 9:00 am.
2. We will continue our journey towards Ndroqi with the village bus line.
3. Our stop will be at the olive oil factory “Tre Miqte”
4. There we will see the old mill that is over 300 years old, as well as some old tools that were used to harvest and organize the olives until they were put in the mill to be processed for making oil.
5. Then we will visit the modernized oil factory to see how it works and how oil is stored.
6. Tasting of the factory’s oil and olives.
7. Very close to the factory is the Panorama Restaurant where we will have lunch. (there are 3 types of menus that we can send by message to anyone who is interested)
8. If desired, we can also see the process of making wine and brandy.
9. We return to Tirana after lunch.
*NOTE: DURING THE VISIT TO THE FACTORY, THE OWNER OF THE FACTORY WILL BE HIMSELF WHO KNOWS HOW TO ACCOMPANY US IN EACH PROCESS THAT WE WILL SEE, SO YOU CAN ALSO LEARN SOMETHING.